TOP 30 FAILURE QUOTES




“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”    

― Michael Jordan

 

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

 

“It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”

― Bill Gates

 

“Like for real, you can start from the bottom, and by the grace of God, work your way all the way up to the top man.”

– Eric Thomas

 

“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”

― J. K. Rowling

 

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

“We were all born with a certain degree of power. The key to success is discovering this innate power and using it daily to deal with whatever challenges come our way.”

― Les Brown

 

FAILURE QUOTES

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”

― Thomas A. Edison

 

“You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.”

― E. O. Wilson

 

“Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”

― Coco Chanel

 

“Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.”

― Napoleon Hill

 


“Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”

― Denis Waitley

 

“Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% that is called failure.”

― Soichiro Honda

 

“Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.”

― Mia Hamm

 

“Our best successes often come after our greatest disappointments.”

― Henry Ward Beecher

 

“I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.”

― Nikki Giovanni

 

“Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.”

― Thomas A. Edison

 

“Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.”

― Zig Ziglar

 

“Don’t be afraid of missing opportunities. Behind every failure is an opportunity somebody wishes they had missed.”

― Lily Tomlin

 

“Failure is a word unknown to me.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

 

“You always pass failure on your way to success.”

― Mickey Rooney

 

“The person interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top.”

― Joyce Brothers

 

“If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.”

― Zig Ziglar

 

“Never walk away from failure. On the contrary, study it carefully and imaginatively for its hidden assets.”

― Michael Korda

 

“Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.”

― Roger von Oech

 

“Maybe it’s my fault that you didn’t see that failure gave me strength, that my pain was my motivation.”

– Michael Jordan

 

“I never see failure as failure, but only as the game I must play and win.”

― Tom Hopkins

 

“Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.”

― Les Brown

 

“My greatest asset is I was homeless. So, I can’t feel a whole lot of pain.

I’ve already been alone.There’s not a whole of hurt I can feel, on a little paper, on a little test.”

― Eric Thomas

 


“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”

― Colin Powell

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url